GLEE CLUB TO SING IN FRENCH BAZAAR CABARET

Cercle Francals Will Present Play at Entertainment in Aid of War Sufferers.

The second day of entertainment of the French Bazaar, for the benefit of orphans and disabled soldiers of the war in France, will be held in Horticultural Hall (corner of Massachusetts and Huntington avenues) today. The bazaar will be open all day. This afternoon a tea dance will be held from 2.30 to 6 o'clock, and at 2.30 o'clock the Cercle Francais, of the University, will produce "L'Ecole des Belles-Meres," one of the plays presented last November. Supper will be served from 6 to 8 o'clock.

The Flonzaley quartet, of New York, will give a concert at 8 o'clock, and at 9 o'clock Mmes. J. Duet D'Arbel, H. Slatoff-Portier, and MacAllister will sing. At 10.30 o'clock a cabaret will be held in which the University Musical Clubs will offer several selections. Professional dancers will also contribute to the entertainment of the evening.

The bazaar will continue tomorrow and Saturday. The French restaurant will run from 10 o'clock until midnight and special arrangements have been made to accommodate patrons before and after the theatre.

The art booth, in charge of Mr. Charles B. Perkins '83, will probably be one of the most interesting features of the bazaar, for it contains many valuable paintings by artists of wide reputation.

Concerts by the best orchestras and leading musicians will be given hourly through the day, in addition to the scheduled attractions of the evening. A company of dancers under the direction of Mr. Charles Peabody '90 will present French folk-dances during the afternoon.