TRACK MEET WON BY SMITH

Teachner Took Dodge Cup for Third Time, Willcox and Whitehouse First in Other Cup Events.

Smith Halls easily won the interdormitory track championship, scoring 77 2-3 points to Gore's 22 1-3 and Standish's 17. All except two first places were won by Smith, those being the 100-yard dash yesterday and the high hurdles the day before. The individual stars of the meet were F. C. Fishback and D. S. Laird of Smith, the former scoring 21 and the latter 13 points.

E. A. Teschner '17 had little trouble in winning the Dodge Cup for the third time. He covered 220 yards from a scratch in 21 4-5 seconds.

W. Willcox, Jr., '17 passed most of the field on the long straightaway and won the quarter for the S. G. Wells Cup in 49 3-5 seconds. On the turn in this race, A. Biddle '16 fell after a mix-up with H. W. Minot '17 and W. J. Bingham '16 jumped the first but tumbled over the second of the two. Biddle lost a good bit of skin and was spiked, though not seriously. Bingham also was scraped somewhat. Their tumbles should not affect the running of these men in the intercollegiates next week.

The mile run for the J. Wells Cup was won by W. P. Whitehouse '17 from the 50-yard mark. Whitehouse passed Town-send by a strong sprint in the last few yards and covered the distance in 4 minutes 25 2-5 seconds.

The summaries follow:

Handicap Summary.

220-yard dash (Handicap) for Dodge Cup.--Won by E. A. Teschner '17 (scratch); second, W. Moore '18 (2 yds.); third, G. Jones '17 (3 yds.). Time, 21 4-5 sec.

440-yard dash (Handicap) for S. G. Wells Cup.--Won by W. Willcox, Jr., '17 (scratch); second, A. E. Rowse '18 (15 yds.); third, T. R. Pennypacker '16 (7 yds.). Time, 49 3-5 sec.

Mile run (Handicap) for J. Wells Cup.--Won by W. P. Whitehouse '17 (50 yds.); second, J. H. Townsend '17 (60 yds.); third, W. D. Hutchinson '19 (25 yds.). Time, 4 min. 25 2-5 sec.

Interdormitory Summary.

100-yard dash (Interdormitory).--Won by P. C. Pearson, Standish; second, F. C. Fishback, Smith; third, J. Craig, Smith. Time, 10 3-5 sec.

220-yard dash (Interdormitory).--Won by F. C. Fishback, Smith; second, P. C. Pearson, Standish; third, E. W. Pervere, Standish. Time, 23 3-5 sec.

440-yard dash (Interdormitory).--Won by W. B. Peale, Smith; second, F. C. Fishback, Smith; third, C. W. Cook, Standish. Time, 55 2-5 sec.

Mile run (Interdormitory).--Won by J. Preston, Smith; second, H. T. Sears, Smith; third, L. A. Head, Gore. Time, 5 min. 6 2-5 sec.