TECHNOLOGY TO HAVE NOVEL DISPLAY IN NEW BUILDINGS

Will Show Progress of Past Half Century, Taking Up the Scholastic Life and Activities.

A spectacular exhibit is to be held in the new Technology buildings upon their completion in June. This exhibit, "Fifty Years of Technology," has been arranged under the direction of Mr. J. P. Munroe of Technology, and will attempt to show in display Technology's progress during the last half-century.

One room will show the great advancement and development of the Institute itself, giving evidences of the great changes in internal life and workings since 1864. The exhibit will deal with the scholastic life of Technology, as well as with the outside activities of the student body.

Another room will portray the part that Technology has taken in the development of science. Many pieces of machinery and industrial articles will be shown, and with each will be a description of the part which Technology played in their development.

The third exhibit will portray the relation of Technology to the arts and to modern architecture. This room will contain examples of the work of artists, sculptors, and architects.