JUNIOR PROM PLANS ARRANGED

Ticket Applications with Checks Due by January 29

The 1918 Junior Dance, as previously announced in the CRIMSON, will be held in the Union Monday evening, February 19, at 9 o'clock. As has been the custom formerly, only members of the Union will be admitted to the dance.

Application blanks for tickets of admission will be sent as soon as possible to each member of the Junior Class which should be filled out and sent to the Committee accompanied by a check for the specified amount before January 29. The price of admission will be four dollars for each man and an additional two dollars for each lady. The Committee regrets that the amount has necessarily had to be increased since it may tend to keep a few men from the dance, but it seemed absolutely necessary because of the rise in expenses.

The Committee urges that the members who wish to attend form groups at once of from six to 12 couples and extra men. Each group should elect a chairman who will apply to the Committee for a box before February 5. It is further urged that each man ascertain that he is a member of the Union, remembering the fact that if he has joined once, he automatically becomes a member each following year unless he resigns, the charge of membership being placed on his term-bill.

Further details in regard to the number and order of dances and the office hours of the Committee will be published in the CRIMSON later.