GEN. WOOD AT DINNER

PROMPT REPLIES ASKED

Gathering together for the first time since they were mustered out by General Wood on May 30, 1916, the members of the Harvard Regiment will hold a reunion in the form of a dinner in the Union next Wednesday, January 10, at 7 o'clock. General Leonard Wood '84M., Major Henry Lee Higginson '55 and Major Halstead Dorey, U. S. A., will address the Regiment, and unless prevented from doing so President Lowell will also be among the speakers.

As the date of the dinner is so close at hand and as the number who will attend must be known as soon as possible so that final arrangements can be made, all those who expect to be present should notify J. D. Williams ocC., at Weld 3, at once, enclosing their remittances. The dinner will cost $2.25 a plate. The Glee Club and the Regimental Band will render selections.

It is a little over a year since the Regiment was organized, and January 10, 1916, was the date of the first regimental orders issued by Captain Cordier appointing non-commissioned officers. On that same evening the first drill was held in the baseball cage. The dinner will therefore take place on the exact anniversary of the first actual work of the Harvard Regiment.