OPPOSE SAILORS THIS AFTERNOON.

Second Baseball Game With Men From Commonwealth Pier.

The second baseball game of the year is scheduled to be played at Soldiers' Field this afternoon at 3 o'clock. The University team will meet a Y. M. C. A. team composed of men in the Naval Reserve stationed at Commonwealth Pier in Boston Harbor. Probably a number of former University baseball players will be on the Commonwealth Pier team.

The game today will be the first since a week ago Saturday when the University team defeated a team representing the Radio School by a score of 9 to 6 More games will probably be played in the near future as Manager F. T. Fisher '19 is trying to arrange a schedule for baseball similar to that of the informal football team.

At present only about thirty candidates are out for both University and Freshman teams, but Coach Duffy has picked out nine good players to represent the University. Captain W. W. McLeod '19, who has played second base until recently, has been shifted to catcher. The team has two good pitchers in S. H. Johnson '20 and P. C. Newton '20, one of whom will probably start the game today.

The probable line-up will be:

McLeod, c.; Johnson; Newton, or Erb, p.; Jones or. Heard, 1b.; Wolverton, 2b.; Bullard, 3b.; Rice, s. s.; Ward, l. f.; McCouch, c. f.; Wales, r. f.