25 MILITARY INSTRUCTION CHARTS OFFERED SOLDIERS.

Pictorial Method of Study Recommended By Major General Wood and Major Cordier.

The National Army School of New York is offering for sale a set of twenty-five Military Instruction Charts. These charts are intended to set before the student a complete military course in the form of pictures. They cover the School of the Soldier giving special attention to the Manual of Arms; they show the rifle and all of its parts, and illustrate in a manner which is easily understood by the novice the correct way to shoot it. The charts have been made up by Lieutenant-Colonel George S. Simonds, U. S. A., who was for several years the Senior Tactical Officer at West Point, where his "Military Primer" is used as a text book. He is now adjutant of a Regular Army Division in France.

The charts have the endorsement of General Leonard Wood who went over them carefully with his aide, Lieut. Osmun; and many other Regular Army officers have spoken highly of them, including Major Constant Cordier, recently the commandant of the Harvard Regiment.

These charts are particularly valuable for those who are taking up military work for the first time. Among the list of 25, there are charts of such character as the following:

1. U. S. Army Rifle, facts about and care of.

2. U. S. Army Rifle, and its parts.