3 TEAMS IN FRESHMAN SQUAD

INFORMAL UNIVERSITY TEAM TO SCRIMMAGE WITH RADIO SCHOOL.

Yesterday the Freshman squad was divided by Coach Wallace into four groups as follows:

Team A--Anderson, MacDonald, ends; Faxon, Frothingham, tackles; Olmstead, Rodewald, guards; Havemeyer, centre; E. Stillman, Lothrop, Humphries, backs; Albright, Jenney, quarterbacks.

Team B--King, Davis ends; Roberts, Salter, tackles; Hooker, Tower, guards; Cabot, centre; Cummings, Cumnor, Sweeney, backs; Smith, Bangs, quarter-backs.

Team C--De Ford, Lee, ends; Gaston, Rand, tackles; Hamilton, Gratwick, guards; McAdams, centre; Butterfield, Douglass, Pantaleoni, backs; Wales, quarterback.

Blair, Bradley, Chapin, Finely, Geary, Hapgood, Houghton, Krogness, Leslie, McFadden, Mills, Pyle, Sedgwick, Steele, C. Stillman, Thayer, constitute the fourth group. Some of these men belong to the lettered teams, but are at present out of the game.

These teams, however, are temporary and are liable to change each day. At present no attempt is made to divide the team permanently into two squads.

A long talk by the coaches to the team during which the squad was divided, together with the Military Science 1 lecture at five o'clock, made the practice the shortest of the season. The time on the field was spent chiefly in signal practice and drill in new plays. W. J. Murray '18, assisted in instructing the quarterbacks. Tomorrow a scrimmage will be held with the informal University team.

Work for the informal team was light in preparation for a scrimmage today with the Radio School squad.