DEAN OPPOSES INFORMAL TEAM

1921 ELEVEN ALSO WILL MEET RADIO SCHOOL HERE AT 2.30.

The first informal football game of the season will take place today when the University eleven meets Dean Academy at Franklin. The team has passed through a short period of introductory training, and, considering the material on hand, the result is satisfactory. In the two scrimmages of the past week the work of the backfield men, particularly F. C. Church '20 and A. Horween '20 has been especially prominent; in the line the work of the centre trio has featured. Coach Rollins stated last night that only straight football would be used, and that no attempt at an open game will be made. A squad of 21 will make the trip.

The informal team will line up as follows:

Whitney l. e., Woods l. t., Zach l. g., Fishback c., Snow r. g., Rudman r. t., Stone r. e., Coolidge q. b., Church l. h. b., Blanchard r. h. b., Horween f. b.

The Freshman team practised on a heavy field with a water-soaked ball in preparation for the game today with the Radio School on Soldiers' Field at 2.30. The three first teams were put through a long dummy scrimmage to perfect the plays and familiarize the men with the signals. Inasmuch as the contest will be only practice short periods will be played.

The line up follows: Harvard 1921.  Radio School. Anderson l. e.  r. e. Durbin Faxon l. t.  r. t. Ferris Hooker l. g.  r. g. McKenzie Havemeyer c.  c. Johnson Olmstead r. g.  l. g. Holmes Frothingham r. t.  l. t. Taun Lee r. e.  l. e. Oviatt Jenney q. b.  q. b. Richter Stillman l. h. b.  r. h. b. Michaels Sweeney r. h. b.  l. h. b. Tuttle Humphrey f. b.  f. b. Kolf (capt.)