TONIGHT'S MASS-MEETING.

At 6.45 tonight the University assembles to hear Dr. Mott's talk. We do not have to tell the 'student body how essential it is that every one be present; this is the most important assembly we have had since President Lowell addressed us at the outbreak of the War. It is not a question of trying to be present; the meeting must be attended in as great numbers as we can possibly muster. To hear Dr. Mott is the chance of a lifetime. Dr. Mott is an international figure: a man who knows the War and understands Y. M. C. A. work as no one else in the world. This Y. M. C. A. campaign next to the Liberty Loan is the most important movement for carrying on the War. All of us who have been to Government Camps realize how necessary the Y. M. C. A. is to the soldier. It is his home, his theatre and his club house; it is a place of rest after the chaos of trench life. Those who know nothing about Y. M. C. A. work will learn tonight. Two thousand students must be there. Get your tickets at Phillips Brooks House and be on hand to hear the most inspiring talk that has been given here in many a year.