HARVARD VS. YALE

Today is the climax of our football season: The Harvard and Yale Freshman teams meet in the Stadium. They and not the usual University teams are to represent the Crimson and the Blue. We will miss the old stars: Black, Casey and those others who battled in the Bowl last year all are in the Service and the freshmen are the only ones left to represent their colleges on the gridiron. There will be no H formed in the Stadium, no new songs will be sung; it will be a war time game. We, that is, all but the freshmen, do not even know who plays each position on the two teams In former years we could all run through our line-up much easier than decline a French verb; the name Mahan meant more than words can describe. The War has changed it all; new comers fresh from preparatory schools are the men we rely on to help wipe away the stigma of last year's defeat. It is quite a responsibility for the 1921 team. They need our help to win for today's contest is going to be a keen struggle. The Yale team is an excellent one, undefeated and confident, they are considered the equals of the Freshman aggregation. Yet we have the advantage of playing at home backed by a home crowd, and we shall make the most of this opportunity. Undergraduate support is what 1921 needs and it is the least that we can give. The cheering section must be crowded not only with Freshmen, but with representatives from all classes. They are carrying on our athletic struggle and we shall see them through.