TO GIVE WORKSHOP PLAYS AGAIN

Two Public Performances Tomorrow at Agassiz Theatre.

The three 47 Workshop plays which were first presented two weeks ago will be given twice more tomorrow in performances open to the public. The matinee will be held in the Agassiz Theatre at 2 o'clock, and the evening performance at the same place at 8 o'clock. The proceeds from both performances will be turned over to the Radcliffe Red Cross Auxiliary for war work.

The three one-act plays which will be produced are "The Simms-Vane Incident," by J. E. Pillot Sp.; "Three Pills in a Bottle," by Miss Rachel Lyman Field, a Radcliffe graduate student, and "The Good Men Do," by Hubert Osborne Sp., the holder of the MacDowell Fellowship in Dramatic Composition.

As in previous years, the plays will be acted and managed by members of English 47, under the direction of Professor G. P. Baker '87. Admission to the performances will be by tickets, which may be purchased at the Co-operative Branch store in the Square or at Agassiz House. When the plays were rendered two weeks ago, admission was by invitation only, so that tomorrow will be the first public presentation of the three pieces.