CHANGE DRILL SCHEDULE

PERIODS ANNOUNCED

The winter schedule of drills for the University R. O. T. C. has been announced and will go into effect after the Christmas recess. Under the new arrangement each company will drill two hours a week, with an extra hour and three-quarters for members of Military Science 2. The buildings used will be the Cambridge Municipal Drill Hall and the baseball cage.

Companies A, C, E, G, I and L will be in the Municipal Drill Hall, A on Tuesdays from 4 until 6 o'clock in the afternoon, C on Fridays at the same hours. Companies E and G each drill on two mornings from 7.30 to 8.30 o'clock, E on Mondays and Wednesdays, and G on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Company I will drill from 4 to 6 o'clock on Mondays, and L from 4 to 6 o'clock on Wednesdays.

All other companies will use the cage, B from 4 to 6 o'clock on Tuesdays, and D at the same time on Fridays. F and H will have the morning hour, F on Mondays and Wednesdays, and H on Tuesdays and Thursdays. K and M drill in the afternoon on Mondays and Wednesdays.

The Military Science 2 company has been divided into two sections, one consisting of the first and second platoons, and the other of the third and fourth. The first section will drill from 4 until 5.45 o'clock on Thursdays in the cage, and the second at the same hours in the Municipal Hall.

Hospital in Armory.

A large military hospital is to be located in the Commonwealth Armory and this fact has made its future use by the R. O. T. C. impracticable. The last drill there took place yesterday afternoon, when the Military Science 2 company went through an hour and a half of close and extended order. Special attention was paid to accuracy and precision in the work of the smaller units and in the manual of arms.