COMMONER WILL DISCUSS WAR

"PATRIOTISM AND RELIGION" TO BE SUBJECT OF SPEECH TOMORROW.

"Patriotism and Religion" will be the subject of William Jennings Bryan's address before the Law and Graduate students in Langdell Hall tomorrow evening. Mr. Bryan will speak at 8.45 o'clock instead of at 8 as originally announced. Despite the fact that the meeting has been transferred to a larger auditorium than was first engaged, the occasion is exclusively for students in the Law and Graduate schools.

Mr. Bryan is at present engaged in a lecture tour of the Northeast, speaking on both war questions and on the subject of prohibition. He is the fourth of the series of distinguished speakers who have appeared before the Graduate students this term. Dr. Henry Van Dyke, former ambassador to the Netherlands, Ian Hay Beith, British soldier-author, and the Hon. Albert Halstead, ex-consul-general to Austria, have given the previous talks, all of which have had for a subject some phase of the world conflict.

Spoke Last Monday.

Mr. Bryan came to Boston last Monday, and has been delivering speeches in and around the city. On the evening of his arrival he addressed a large audience in Tremont Temple on "The Vital Question," a subject including the factors of allied victory in the war and the settlement of the terms of peace after the conclusion of the conflict. As a speaker Mr. Bryan ranks among the highest in the country. His "Cross of Gold Speech" in the Democratic National Convention before the campaign of 1896 immediately brought him into prominence, and the spotlight of public opinion has been centered on him ever since.