PI ETA SHOW PROCEEDS FOR AMERICAN RED CROSS

Tickets for Both Cambridge and Boston Performances on Sale Next Thursday.

The Pi Eta show, "A Medley of Heirs," will be given this year for the benefit of the American Red Cross. Arrangements have been made to turn over to this cause the entire proceeds and donations from the five performances. The public performances are: Pi Eta Theatre, Cambridge, Friday, March 16; Ioka Theatre, Exeter, Saturday, March 17; Jordan Hall, Boston, Thursday, March 22; Pi Eta Theatre, Cambridge, Friday, March 23; town hall, Andover, Saturday, March 24.

On and after March 8 tickets for the Boston performance may be obtained at Herrick's in Boston. Tickets for the Cambridge performances will be placed on sale at the Co-operative Branch store and Amee Brothers on the same date.

"A Medley of Heirs" is a musical comedy written by J. W. D. Seymour '17, with music by R. T. Squire '18. It concerns the complications resulting from an agreement between two rulers of adjoining kingdoms, made upon the arrival of an heir in each of the royal families, and providing for the marriage of the children when they become of age. When the heirs in question grow up and manifest their own inclinations, amusing situations result.