LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS TO MEET

Dean Pound and President Lowell Will Outline Military Plans.

There will be a meeting of all Law School men in the New Lecture Hall this afternoon at 3 o'clock, at which Dean Pound will announce the course which the School will follow in the present national crisis in regard to examinations and credit for men leaving College for military reasons. President Lowell will also speak.

The decision to hold this meeting came as a result of a conference of the Law School Faculty held in the Colonial Club yesterday afternoon, at which the entire question was thoroughly discussed and certain announcements formulated. The position of the Law School in regard to allowing men to leave for military service is more complicated than that of the College or of other graduate departments of the University, for practically the entire work of the students is rated by the final examinations held the latter part of May and the first two weeks of June. This is particularly true of first-year men. It is, furthermore, a more difficult proposition to advance the schedule of these examinations than those of other departments. In spite of this, however, it is expected that the plans evolved will be satisfactory to all concerned.