EARLY EXAMS FOR DRIVERS

Norton-Harjes Volunteers Expected to Communicate With Mr. Norton.

At the last meeting of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences it was voted to provide special final examinations for members of the University who join either of the American ambulance corps in France. It had previously been voted by the Faculty that if arrangements were made by which students may devote their full time to the work of the R. O. T. C., examinations would be provided for such students in advance of the regular final examination period. The new ruling extends to all drivers.

Work on the enlisting of members of the University as ambulance drivers for the two new sections of the Norton-Harjes Ambulance Corps is rapidly nearing completion. On account of the intensive training of the Naval Reserve at Charlestown, C. Higginson, Jr., '17, who has had charge of the recruiting of undergraduates for the work, has been obliged to withdraw his services. All men who wish further information or who desire to enroll in the two new sections, which will sail shortly, should communicate with Eliot Norton '85, 2 Rector street, New York City.