AVIATION CAMP TO BE STARTED AT PRINCETON

Will Be Preliminary School to the Advanced Aviation Corps of the Government.

It has been announced that the Government has definitely decided to establish a seventh additional Aeronautical School at Princeton. Six of these schools have already been organized by the Government, and opened on May 10th. This school is to be preliminary to the advanced aviation camps, where final training will be given to fit men for service in France.

According to the present plans 600 cadets will be in training at these preliminary camps by July 1st, and at the end of two months study, they will be given an examination.

The school will be identical with those established at the universities of California, Texas, Illinois, and Ohio, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Cornell University. The only requirements to enter one of these seven schools are that the men must be between 21 and 30 years of age, that they must pass physical examinations, and that each man must have received a three-years college education or its equivalent. The course will include the theory of aerial dynamics, lectures relative to aeronautics, the scientific theory of aerial flight, wind pressure, the action of internal combustion engines, and a general knowledge of preliminary mathematics. Many new scientific instruments will be given to the school by the Government.