FENCING TOURNAMENT SATURDAY

Entries for Annual Competition in Three Classes Open Tomorrow.

All entries for the annual competition for the University, novice and Freshman fencing championships must be in by tomorrow night. Blue books have been placed at Leavitt and Peirce's.

The tournament will be held in the fencing room of the Hemenway Gymnasium next Saturday. Any student of the University in regular standing as an undergraduate, graduate, or unclassified student is eligible to compete for the championship. Any such student may enter the novice championship provided that he has fenced for less than two years. All Freshmen are eligible for the 1920 championship.

The winner of each of the three events will be awarded a cup. The cups for the University and novice championships have again been offered by the H. A. A. The winner of the Freshman tournament will be awarded the Roberts Cup, given last year for the first time by P. B. Roberts '14, when it was won by R. G. Crimmins '19.

The University championship was won last year by T. J. Putnam 1M, G. H. Code '18, manager of this year's University team, winning the novice championship. Contestants for the University and novice championships who are not members of the University Fencers' Club will be required to pay an entry fee of $1.