FOUND TIGER AERO SCHOOL

Aviation Instruction Accessible to All College Men to be Had at Princeton This Month.

An aviation school has been established at Princeton by the Government for the theoretical training and instruction of candidates for positions of first lieutenant in the Aviation Section of the United States Signal Corps. The school will open June 25 and while Princeton men will naturally predominate in numbers, the course will be open to all college men and to those who, though not graduates of universities or colleges, still can fulfill the educational requirements. The reading of the Government's ruling is as follows: "The candidate must have had a three-years' college education or its equivalent," but the age limit has been lowered to include all men between the ages of 19 and 30.

The men who attend the Government school will be housed at a university hall and will take their meals at one of the university dining halls.

Every cadet student admitted has to enlist for a period of instruction of eight weeks as a private in the United States Signal Corps, but this involves no service except for his period of instruction, and if he fails to qualify, he will immediately be discharged.

Application blanks can be procured from the officers of the Signal Corps at the War Department in Washington.