CRIMSON ISSUES SECOND CALL FOR BUSINESS MEN

EDITORIAL WRITERS FRIDAY

The CRIMSON has issued a second call for candidates to compete in the annual fall competition for positions on the Board as second assistant business managers. Men who desire to enter this competition may do so today by reporting to the business manager at his office in the CRIMSON Building. Only members of the class of 1920 are eligible. Those who enter today will be in no way handicapped.

The work of the business candidates consists mainly in soliciting advertisements and subscriptions. In addition a small amount of routine and clerical work is required. An unusual opportunity to gain business experience is thus offered to members of the Sophomore class, and in addition there is the prospect of coming into intimate contact with the large mercantile and advertising houses in this part of the country.

Tomorrow night at 7 o'clock news candidates from the class of 1920 are to report at the CRIMSON Building, at which time the work which is expected of them will be outlined in detail. This competition will be decided upon the ability to gather news and write it up in good newspaper style. Althorough knowledge of the University, its activities and the men engaged therein, is gained by all who are successful in this competition.

Editorial candidates from the class of 1919 will be called out Friday evening. Those who can write clear, forceful English will have a practical opportunity to develop further their powers of expression throughout this competition.