JUNIORS MUST APPLY BY MONDAY

Dormitory Committee Urges All Men to Apply for Rooms.

Only four days are left to members of the Junior Class in which to apply at Randolph 37 for rooms in the Yard for 1918-1919. At 6 o'clock next Monday evening the drawings for reservations in the Senior dormitories will be made, and no applications submitted after that time will be considered.

Every Junior, whether he intends to return to College next year or not, is asked to file his application for rooms in the dormitories so that in any eventuality he may have accommodations reserved for him. If the man is called into service, his application will be cancelled by the College, and he will not be held responsible for the rent of his room.

Each afternoon of this week and on next Monday there will be a member of the dormitory committee at Randolph 37 from 4 to 6 o'clock to give out plans of the Yard halls, with the prices and locations of the various rooms. The committee is also ready to give information and to receive the room applications when properly signed. The contracts of those students who enter the national service before next year will be automatically cancelled by the University.