ANOTHER FUNERAL IN CAMBRIDGE

Lampy's Funny Men Foolishly Taunt Crimson Hockey Team.

Owing to the seriousness of the hockey situation, the CRIMSON has decided to launch a seven on the Charles. As usual, Lampy will mann the opposite side of the rink, but no opposition is expected, as both teams are up to their usual standards. Hockey at Cambridge has not been as popular as in former years, and this exhibition game is for the special purpose of reviving interest in the sport. The Arena capacity has been found insufficient, and the H. A. A. has kindly given up the Stadium for this cause.

As for the quality of the hockey displayed, money will be returned if the contest is not played in a more informal style than the Informals have ever shown. The CRIMSON editors are adepts at the old Canadian game, and have all paid their $4 for use of the Stillman Infirmary without ever having had an opportunity of making use of it. They are therefore absolutely fearless.

The Lampoon squad of three editors, one candidate (hired), two blacksmiths and Max, have sworn off their customary festivities and are now in training at Bentram Hall, Radcliffe. Trainer Ibis, B.S. '64*, will have his men in condition by February 15, when the game will be played promptly at 2.30. Seats may be had at the Song Shop, Brooks House, or any Sewing Circle Lodge. Owing to the war, relatives and friends will please send no flowers.

*School of Blacksmithing.