Many University Men Will Speak

A Community Forum to last for one week is being held under the patronage of the Cambridge Red Cross in the interest of a popular discussion of a League of Nations. The Forum meetings will begin at 8 o'clock in the Hall of the Browne and Nichols School, 20 Garden street, Cambridge, Mass. In case this Hall should prove inadequate, the Forum will be transferred to the First Congregational Church, and on December 16 to 18 to the First Unitarian Church.

The forum was opened last night by Professor G. G. Wilson, who spoke on "Our New International Relations;" tonight Reverened W. H. Crook of Boston will speak on "The New England after the War" and "Labor and the Coming Election;" Mrs. Forrest Rivinus of the Cantabrigia Club will preside. Tomorrow evening Professor A. B. Hart will speak on "The New United States of America after the War;" Robert Burns, exalted ruler of the Cambridge Elks will preside. On Sunday, Dr. Glenn Frank, associate editor of The Century Magazine, will speak on "The League of Nations;" Dr. Raymond Calkins, D.D., will preside. On Monday, Dr. Abram Rihbany, of the Church of the Disciples, Boston, will speak on "The Problem of the Near Eastern Provinces;" Rev. S. M. Crothers will preside. On Tuesday, December 17, Dr. H. M. Kallen, late of the University, and now of the University of Wisconsin, will speak on "Russia and the League of Nations;" J. G. Brooks will preside. On Wednesday, December 18, J. R. Coolidge Jr., president of the Massachusetts League of Free Nations Association will speak on "The League of Free Nations;" President Eliot will preside.

The admission to the Forum is free. All are invited to attend.