FUTURE OF COLLEGE ATHLETICS TO BE CONSIDERED DEC. 27.

Dean Briggs, Dean Yeomans and Major Moore Will Represent University.

Dean Briggs, Major Moore '93, Graduate Treasurer of the H. A. A., and Dean Yeomans will be the representatives of the University at the thirteenth annual convention of the National Collegiate Athletic Association in New York, December 27.

At the time of this convention there will be a conference between the University representatives, Professor Corwin of Yale, and Dean McClenahan of princeton, to determine what will be done about future games with Yale and Princeton.

"The purpose of the convention, which will be held at the Hotel Astor," said Dean Briggs to a CRIMSON reporter, "will be to form some general program for intercollegiate athletics which will be in keeping with after-the-war reconstruction. There is an almost universal opinion that useless expenditures, such as the maintenance of too many training tables, must be reduced."

Dean S. W. Beyer of Iowa State College will probably preside. Some of the speakers will be Dr. G. L. Meylan of Columbia, Dean J. R. Angell of Chicago, Dr. J. E. Reycroft, and Captain J. L. Griffith. Reports from various districts will be considered, and the convention will close with an informal discussion on topics suggested by the other sessions.