NEW PROGRAM OF COURSES OUT

Old Times of Classes to be in Force; Government 1 Begins Again.

The new elective pamphlet of courses offered during the second and third terms appeared yesterday. Copies may be obtained at University 2.

The following announcement was made in regard to men who return to College; "Students, whether former members of the S. A. T. C., Marine, or Naval Unit, or men returning to the University, will ordinarily be admitted at the beginning of the winter term to those courses which began in the autumn term, but they should consult the instructor in every case. Each term is normally reckoned as one third of a full course."

Classes will commence at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1.30, 2.30, 3.30, and 4.30, instead of the temporary system in use the present term.

In the place of Problems and Issues of the War, Government 1 will be given by Professor Munro the winter term, and Government 1a (American Government) the spring term. History 1 is omitted until next year. Chemistry E, from January to June, takes the place of Chemistry A.

Changes in courses may hereafter be found necessary, but due announcement will be made.