BURSAR'S OFFICE OPEN MONDAY

New Quarters in Varsity Club.--Moratorium Declared on Term Bills.

The new offices of the Bursar of the University in the Varsity Club, adjacent to the Union, will be open for business next Monday morning at 9 o'clock. For the remainder of the college year these quarters will be used in place of those which were destroyed by the recent fire in Dane Hall. It is not yet known when the offices in the latter building will be restored to their former condition.

The Living room of the Varsity Club has been rearranged, and will be used as the general office. A counter has been built from one side to the other at which business will be transacted. On the second floor of the building is space for clerks and records, while the third floor is being utilized by the Department of Economics.

The third instalment of the tuition fee for 1917-18, as well as certain payments for rent of University rooms and board at the Union, is due before 1 o'clock on Monday. However, inasmuch as the Bursar's office has been closed throughout the current week, Mr. Mason announced last night that students would be allowed until the middle of the week to meet their obligations. Any student whose dues are unpaid by 1 o'clock Thursday will be deprived of all privileges as a member of the University. A student who is deprived of his privileges for non-payment of dues is liable for a special fee of $10.