1920 WILL GIVE FIRST SMOKER OF YEAR TONIGHT

DEAN YEOMANS TO SPEAK

The class of 1920 will assemble in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock for a final get-together smoker before the inevitable loss of men who will leave in May and June to enter military service. This evening's festivity is of note as being the first smoker to be held at the University since the entrance of this country into the war. The smoker will also be the first of a series of war-time social functions which will be held by the different classes during the remainder of the College year.

In addition to the class officers, Dean Yeomans will address the Sophomores. The first speaker of the evening will be Arnold Horween '20, the class president. The speeches will be closed by an address from John Gardner Coolidge, vice-president of 1920. Burnham Lewis will deliver his report as secretary-treasurer of the Sophomore class.

The smoker committee has obtained two excellent films for the entertainment. First, a comedy will be given, entitled "Kitchen Lady." This will be followed later by Douglas Fairbanks in "Reaching for the Moon."

Musical Program Arranged.

Music will be provided during the pictures and between the speeches by several members of the class. R. H. Ware '20 and J. B. Mabon '20 will perform on the piano. C. G. Le Forgee '20 and J. L. Mosle '20 will play accompaniments on the stringed instruments, and H. DeC. Ward '20 will use the drums and traps.

Refreshments in the form of ginger ale, sarsaparilla, crackers and pretzels will be served during the evening. Cigarettes will also be provided.