PREPARATORY SCHOOLS WILL MEET IN STADIUM TOMORROW

Andover Has Advantage of Numbers Over Rival Teams in Interscholastics on Soldiers Field.

Fifteen preparatory schools and high schools have entered 94 track and field athletes in the University Interscholastic Meet which will be held in the Stadium tomorrow afternoon, while the University and Freshman runners are at New Haven. The meet will be held as in former years, starting at 2 o'clock. Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded, and the winning team will gain possession for a year of a cup presented by University graduates for the winners of this meet.

The list of entries is headed by Andover with 33 names. Exeter, a frequent winner of the meet in the past, has entered no team this year. Worcester Academy has 15 entries, Boston High School of Commerce 14, Moses Brown School of Providence 7, Wakefield High School 5, St. Benedict's Preparatory School of Newark, N. J., 4, Springfield High School 3, West Roxbury High School, Huntington, Lowell High School, Brighton High School and Boston Latin School, 2 each; Noble and Greenough, St. John's Preparatory School and Winthrop High School, one each.

Andover has the best chance of winning the meet with such a large and strong team entered, including the men who defeated the Technology freshmen a week ago, and several who were unable to compete in the dual meet with 1921, which Andover lost by a small margin earlier in the season. However, the preparatory school team will find strong opposition in Worcester Academy and in a number of individual entrants from the various other schools.