APPLICATIONS OPENED FOR 1918 CLASS DAY TICKETS

DANCE ON JUNE 18

Today the sale of tickets for Class Day to undergraduates and graduates of the University will begin. The time for Seniors to apply for tickets by mail will close next Saturday.

Sales to graduates and undergraduates will be made by application until June 9. Blanks may be obtained at the Harvard Alumni Association, 50 State street, Boston; the Harvard Club, 374 Commonwealth avenue, Boston; and at the Union, Leavitt and Peirce's, and the Cooperative in Cambridge. There will also be a sale to graduates at 50 State street on June 14, from 9 to 4 o'clock, and at the '77 Lodge Gate on Class Day.

The number of tickets to be sold to graduates and undergraduates will be limited to six for the Stadium, six for the Union, and six for the Yard. They will receive one free Yard and special. Stadium ticket when their regular application is filled. These Stadium tickets are not good, unless the holder marches with his class.

The 1918 Class Day Committee has urged all students who are planning to be in Cambridge to attend the Class Day exercises which will have a peculiar significance this year because of the large number of Seniors in service who will return. All the festivities will be as simple and economical as possible, without injuring their effect. It will be the last opportunity for the Class of 1918 to meet in any considerable numbers until after the war. Informal reunions of other classes are also being planned.

Members of all classes are invited to attend the informal dance in the Union on the evening of June 18. Every person who wishes to enter the Yard on Class Day after 2 o'clock must be supplied with a Yard ticket. After 9 o'clock in the evening no return tickets will be given out to persons leaving the Yard, except on payment of 25 cents