WORKSHOP TO PRODUCE PLAY

"Mama's Affair" Will be Presented by Cast of Seven in Agassiz House on Jan. 25 and 26.

The second play of the series given each year by the 47 Workshop will be produced at Agassiz House on January 25 and 26 under the direction of Professor G. P. Baker '87. The play, "Mama's Affair" is a comedy in three acts, written by Rachel Barton Butler, holder for 1915 of the McDowell Fellowship for Dramatic Composition. The Workshop is one of the few University activities that has not been set back by war conditions. During the fall and early winter, Workshop plays of former reasons were revived and played at the Hasty Pudding Theatre, the Copley Theatre and at Ayer for men in the Army and Navy, ten performances in all being given.

The cast of "Mama's Affair" is as follows: Dr. Jansen,  M. A. Shattuck '19 Henry Marchant,  C. S. Howard '20 Tommy Hooper,  F. S. Owen '19 Mrs. Orrin,  Doris Halman Mrs. Marchant,  Lillian Hariigan Eve,  Dorothy Googins Mrs. Bundy,  Mrs. Myles Standish

The other performances of this series will be given in March and April. The March bill will be four one-act plays and the last performance, a play of four acts.