TO FORM DISCUSSION GROUPS

SEVERAL FACULTY MEMBERS SHOW WILLINGNESS TO AID IN WORK.

Plans are being made for the re-establishment of Discussion Groups on the basis of those which were formed last year. Professors J. H. Beale '82, T. N. Carver, A. B. Hart '80, R. B. Merriman '96, W. B. Munro '99, and G. C. Whipple have expressed their willingness to lead groups; and if enough interest is shown by the students, more groups can be formed.

Membership in these groups is open to all students in the University. Each group is led by a member of the Faculty, assisted by a student secretary which he selects from the members; and the time and place of meeting is decided by each group. At the meetings questions of national and international importance are discussed, affording an excellent opportunity for students to keep in touch with world progress. The group leaders are chosen from different departments of the University, so that each student may discuss the questions which are of most interest to him.

Last year more than 200 men were enrolled in 12 groups, and regular weekly meetings were held from March until the latter part of May.