FIRST MEETING OF STUDENT COUNCIL TOMORROW EVENING

WILL CONSIDER ELECTIONS

The members of last year's Student Council who are now in College will meet in the CRIMSON Building tomorrow evening at 7.30 o'clock to effect a reorganization of the Council and to make arrangements for holding class elections.

There will be present E. A. Hill '19, F. Workum '20, and J. Otis '20, the only members of the Nominating Committee in College, certain men who would be ex-officio members of the Council this year, and those who were elected to the Council last year. The members ex-officio consist of the four class presidents; the captains and managers of major teams; the chief executives of the Advocate, Lampoon, Illustrated, and CRIMSON; and three members chosen by the Phi Beta Kappa.

The main purpose of the meeting will be to organize and put on a running basis not only the Council itself, but class activities in general, which have been dormant since last year. Class elections will be considered at this initial meeting, and dates for the election of the class officers including the elected members of the Council will probably be determined.