22 SENIORS NOMINATED FOR 9 CLASS OFFICES

ELECTION JANUARY 14

The Senior Class Nominating Committee after its meeting yesterday afternoon announced the following nominations for class officers:

For Marshals.

George Carey Barclay, of New York, N. Y.; Cass Canfield, of Roslyn, L. I., N. Y.; Edward Lawrence Casey, of Natick; Richard Stockton Emmet, of South Salem, Westchester Country, N. Y.; Henry Corwin Flower, Jr., of Kansas City, Mo.; Robert Ellsworth Gross, of West Newton; Francis Parkman, of Boston.

For Treasurer.

George Abbott Brownell, of New York, N. Y.; Lioyd Kirkham Garrison, of New York, N. Y.; William Rice Odell, Jr., of Chicago, Ill.

For Orator.

Francis Whiting Hatch, of Medford; Bulkeley Livermore Wells, of Telluride, Col.

For Ivy Orator.

Charles Rollin Larrabee, of Chicago, Ill.; Foster Meredith Trainer, of Brookline; Frederick Marcus Warburg, of New York, N. Y.

For Poet.

James Russell Parsons, of New York, N. Y.; Robert Crockett Rand, of Rye, N. Y.

For Odist.

Robert Tyng Bushnell, of Andover; Royal Little, of Brookline; Quincy Adams Shaw, Jr., of Boston.

For Chorister.

Chester William Cook, of Worcester; Mayo Adams Shattuck, of North Seattle, Wash.

Additional nominations may be made by petition of 25 members of the class to the Nominating Committee, but such petitions must be in the hands of the committee by 7 o'clock Sunday evening. Petitions should be left with E. A. Hill '19, chairman, at the CRIMSON Building. The election of class officers will take place next Tuesday. The list of voters will be posted in University Hall, in the CRIMSON Building, and in the various entries of the Yard today.

Men whose names are not upon this list should, if they consider they have the right to vote, petition the Nominating Committee to enter their names thereon. Such petitions must be in at the some place before Saturday evening. The revised list will be posted in the CRIMSON Building Monday morning.

In this connection the Student Council at its recent meeting unanimously passed the following resolution: "Resolved: That all men who were connected with the class of 1919 until the outbreak of hostilities and who later severed their connection with the University to enter Government service be permitted to vote and to hold office as of the Class of 1919.

Nominations for Class Secretary and the various committees will not be announced until Thursday, January 16. Additional nominations by petition will be made as before and must be in the committee's hands by 7 o'clock on Sunday evening, January 19. The election of these officers will take place on Tuesday, January 21