INJURIES MAY HANDICAP GRIDIRON RIVALS IN GAMES TOMORROW

ASIDE FROM MINOR ACCIDENTS BROWN, TUFTS, PRINCETON, AND YALE ELEVENS LOOK FORWARD TO SUCCESSFUL SEASONS ON FOOT BALL FIELD.--NO "P" MEN LEFT TO TIGERS.

The University football team's four chief opponents, Brown, Tufts, Princeton and Yale, are struggling hard to whip their teams into shape for Saturday's contests. Injuries have augured in the lists of all, but it is expected that none of the eleven will be seriously handicapped in their games Saturday.

Sevenel men have been out at Brown due to injuries, but most of them will be able to get into the game tomorrow against Colgate. The coaches have been working hard to eradicate the mistakes shown in the game against Bowdoin last Saturday. So far the team has shown great improvement, particularly in the forward pass. Albright, right end, seems to be the star pass catcher, as shown in several recent scrimmages against the seconds. It is expected that three letter men will be in the backfield in the game tomorrow, besides Emery, the star half-back, who is a Freshman.

At Tufts a great shake-up has been made necessary by injuries to the right end, quarter-back and full-back. Smith, a promising candidate, has been put in at quarter and bids fair to hold that position. Sanford, left end, has been moved to the backfield. The team is due for a speedy drill today before the game with Springfield tomorrow.

The Yale coaches have at last found the right backfield combination to give the necessary speed. Thorne Murphy and Herbert Kempton, who have been piloting the second and third University teams, are the tow to fill the positions. Kempton was considered the most brilliant, interscholastic player when he was captain at Exeter. Both Murphy and Kempton have shown phenomenal form in running, punting and drop-kicking this year.

The return to the line of Captain Callahan and Kirkpatrick, who have been out over a week, has strengthened the eleven considerably. The line-up for the last practice before the game will probably be: Rheinhard, l.e.; Callahan or Acosta, c.; Galt, r.g.; Kirkpatrick, r.t.; Allen, r.e.; La Roche, q.b.; Murphy, l.h.b.; Kempton, r.h.b; French, f.b.