OVERSEERS CONFIRM TWENTY-ONE FACULTY APPOINTMENTS

Announce Present Make-Up of College and Graduate Boards.

At a recent meeting of the Board of Overseers, a total of 21 appointments and elections were made and confirmed for the current year. Of this number seven were to the Administrative Board of the College, 11 to the Administrative Board of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and three of the appointments were to the Medical School.

The Administrative Board of the College is headed by Chester N. Greenough '98 as Acting Dean, and further composed of George G. Wilson, Robert DeC. Ward '89, Gregory P. Baxter '96, George H. Chase '96, Roger I. Lee '02, and Harold H. Burbank. The elections of the above named were confirmed.

The following men were appointed to the Arts and Sciences Board: Charles H. Haskins, Dean; Edward L. Mark, George F. Moore '06, George L. Kittredge '82, William F. Osgood '86, James H. Woods '87, John A. Walz '95, Clifford H. Moore '89, Wallace A. Atwood, Henry W. Holmes '03, and Elmer P. Kohler.

Moss New Medical Professor

The Medical School appointments contain the name of a newcomer, William L. Moss, as Assistant Professor of Preventitive Medicine and Hygiene, for one year. Professor Moss graduated from the University of Georgia in 1901, and received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins in 1908, later serving in Base Hospital No. 6. The other appointments were; Robert B. Osgood, M. D., '99, as Instructor in Surgery, for three years, and Edwin A. Boyden, Ph. D., '16, as Assistant Professor of Comparative Anatomy, for five years.