STUDENT COUNCIL MEETS AT 7

FIRST GATHERING OF YEAR TO TAKE PLACE IN CRIMSON BUILDING.

The newly elected Student Council will hold its first meeting tonight at 7 o'clock in the CRIMSON Sanctum. In accordance with the constitution, the following men are members of the Council:

R. E. Gross '19, acting president of the Senior Class, J. C. Bolton and J. N. Borland, presidents of 1920 and 1921, respectively. A. H. Bright, and S. R. Dunham elected from the Senior Class, C. F. Batchelder, J. B. Hatton, J. S. Higgins and B. Lewis, elected from the Junior Class; H. H. Faxon elected from the Sophomore Class; G. C. Barclay '19, president of the CRIMSON; E. A. Bacon '20, of the Lampoon W. R. Swart '19, of the Illustrated; C. MacVeagh '19, of the Advocate; J. G. Coolidge '20, acting president of Phillips Brooks House; M. A. Shattuck '19, president of the Musical Clubs; E. A. Hill '19, J. S. Baker '19, J. Otis '20, and F. Workum '20, of the Nominating Committee; A. Stevens '18, captain of track; L. B. Leonard '18, manager of track; F. Hibbard '20, manager of baseball; E. W. Pavenstedt, Jr., '20, manager of hockey; W. P. Belknap '20, manager of football; and D. B. Arnold '18, manager of crew; C. Brinton '19, S. A. Freeman '19, and S. Rezneck '19, of Phi Beta Kappa.

The Freshman president and the captains of football, crew, and baseball, ex-officio members of the Council, have not yet been elected.