MATERIAL AVAILABLE FOR HOCKEY TEAM IS ABUNDANT

Eleven "H" Men Are Now in College, Besides Freshman Squad of Last Year.

From all indications, the hockey team this winter should have a most successful season. Of last year's University squad only two, R. E. Gross '19, and A. H. Bright '19, have not returned, but the rest of the team and all of last year's Freshman squad are intact. The new rink, too, will add much to already oright prospects.

Eleven "H" men are still in College, and, with the addition of the 1923 squad, they should form a strong nucleus. The men who have won their letter are as follows: T. M. Avery '21, F. M. Bacon '21, E. L. Bigelow '21, R. W. Buntin '21, E. Cabot '20, C. A. Clark Occ., F. C. Church '20, J. Holmes '21, H. B. W. Shelling '21, N. S. Walker '20, and H. K. White '20. The most promising men from the Freshman team of last year seem to be H. F. Colt '23, H. B. Humphrey, '23, and E. C. Lincoln'23.

The management is still unable to announce the University schedule, but the Freshman schedule is almost complete and includes contests with St. Paul's, Middlesex, Milton, Exeter, and Yale 1923.

The University's home games naturally will be played in the new rink on Massachusetts avenue, which is to be called the Ice Pavilion. The rink, though smaller than the old Arena, will be connected with lounging rooms, a big hall, lockers and shower baths. Its seating capacity will be about 1500, with boxes on one side, seats on the two ends and a large balcony.