CALL NATATORS NEXT MONTH

ASPIRANTS FOR RELAYS, DASHES, DIVES AND PLUNGES TRAIN AT BOSTON Y. M. C. A.

On December 1 the University and Freshman swimming teams will hold their first practice of the year in the Boston Y. M. C. A. Pool. According to present plans, this practice will continue for two weeks, at the end of which time a tentative team will be chosen.

Candidates are wanted for all the different events, including relay and 220-yard races, the 50 and 100-yard dashes, and the dives and plunges. A call will be issued for second assistant managers of the University team, and for Freshman manager candidates, a few days before December 1 to enable them to get in touch with the work they will have to perform.

The first meet will probably be held soon after the Christmas vacation, but no complete schedule has yet been arranged. As the University has recently rejoined the Intercollegiate Swimming Association, it will be represented at the intercollegiate meet at New Haven this year. Coming towards the end of March this will be the last meet of the season.