FINAL FOOTBALL MASS MEETING HELD AT 7.15

CHEERING TOMORROW

Promptly at 6.45 o'clock tonight the University Band will leave the Freshman dormitories on their march to the football mass meeting, which will take place at the Union at 7.15 o'clock. This meeting will be the last before the Yale game. The assembled student body will march from the Freshman dormitories through Mount Auburn street, across Massachusetts avenue, through the Yard and up the hill to the Union. Here they will conduct the most important mass meeting of the year under the leadership of the undergraduate cheer and song leaders, assisted by the University Band. Captain Murray and the other members of the team will be present during the cheering.

The meeting will be addressed by Head Coach R. T. Fisher '12, the man who is responsible for the team this fall, and "Wally" Trumbull '15, a former tackle of three year's experience, who has been coaching the linesmen this season. It is expected that a record number will be on hand to make up for the unsatisfactory showing made at the earlier mass meetings.

Tomorrow afternoon the whole student body will form as before outside of Hollis Hall at 3.30 sharp and march to Soldiers Field, headed by the University Band. Here they will watch the last open practice before the game and give the team a final send-off with cheers and songs.