CLASS DEBATING TEAMS CHOSEN

Championship to be Decided by Contests Monday and Friday of Next Week.

Teams from each class have been selected to participate in the interclass debates to be held on Monday and Friday of next week. The question is as follows: "Resolved, That the United States shall enforce by law the form of collective bargaining advocated by the American Federation of Labor."

On Monday at 7.30, at a place to be announced later, the Senior team taking the negative against the Junior's affirmative, will hold a debate, while at the same time and place the Sophomore orators will take the negative against the Freshmen's affirmative. On the following Friday the two winning teams will again debate; the winning team in this case will be presented with a set of cups given by the Debating Council. The teams are as follows: Senior team, B. A. Bentley, A. M. Stoddard, A. Green; Junior team, H. B. Davis, J. H. Rosenthal, J. D. Siegel, G. P. Heller (alternate); Sophomore team, C. W. Phelps, H. W. Hardy, S. A. Rosenblatt, G. P. Bickford; Freshman team, J. C. Hover, E. J. Babin, P. R. Harmel, W. J. Maier. Twelve minutes will be allowed each man for constructive speaking and five for rebuttal.