UNDEFEATED CRIMSON OFF FOR JUNGLETOWN

400 OUT YESTERDAY

Supporters of the University football squad will assemble in front of Beck Hall at 12.20 today to give the team a send-off before they take their special car for the station. The cheer-leaders urge everyone to be there to make up for the small attendance at yesterday afternoon's practice, when only about 400 members of the University followed the band to the Stadium.

During the final practice R.W.Emmons '20 led cheers for the individual members of the squad, coaches, and for the team collectively, while V. B. Kellett led the singing of all the football songs. Teams A and B ran over the muddy field in a light signal practice, which completed the drill for the Princeton game.

The entire University squad of 35 men, nine of the University coaching staff, and a complement of managers will leave Boston on the 1.05 express for New York, where they will immediately go to their quarters at the Pennsylvania Hotel. Saturday morning they entrain for Princeton.

On the return trip the squad will enjoy the "Greenwich Village Follies" in New York on Saturday night, and will board the train for Boston on Sunday morning.