CALLS BUSINESS CANDIDATES

CRIMSON OPENS COMPETITION FOR SOPHOMORES TOMORROW NIGHT AT 7.

With the opening of the second 1922 CRIMSON business competition tomorrow evening at 7 o'clock a new policy of conducting these competitions will be inaugurated. In the past there were annually two competitions open to Sophomores and one in which Freshmen might compete. Hereafter, however, it is planned to conduct three Sophomore competitions and one Freshman during each academic year.

The first of the competitions open to second-year men will commence on or about September 25 and will run until January 10. The second will extend from November 30 to March 30, and the third will begin about the middle of February and will last until the middle of May. The competition in which Freshmen will take part will start on March 30, and running through the rest of the spring, will reopen two weeks before the opening of College, it will close about the end of October of the Sophomore year.

By this method of conducting competitions each will overlap another by a few weeks. This gives an opportunity for the men with a month or more experience to be free in soliciting advertisements and to use their own initiative in their work without the necessity of being compelled to devote a major part of their time to unimportant detailed office work.