CALL FOOTBALL MANAGERS

Freshmen Eligible to Compete; Meeting in H. A. A. Wednesday.

Prospective candidates from the Freshman Class for the second assistant football managership will meet in the H. A. A. at 5.15 Wednesday afternoon, February 12. This was announced yesterday by the football management, which is making preliminary arrangements for the coming football season. The purpose of the meeting is to give those interested an outline of the work and scope of the competition.

Only members of the class of 1922 are eligible. No previous experience is necessary, and the competition will not interfere with the work of men engaged in other sports. The successful candidate will become manager of the University team in his Senior year.

The regular assigned duties will not commence until approximately a week before football practice begins, and if there is to be spring practice it will not begin until after the recess. This is one of the most important managership competitions in the University and should interest Freshmen not only because it is the first competition for a University managership open to them, but also because it is the first football managership competition which has yet been held for members of their class.