BROOKS HOUSE CAMPAIGN LAGS

MUST DOUBLE PRESENT AMOUNT TODAY FOR SUCCESS OF DRIVE.

With only one day of active campaigning left, there is still much work to be done in order that the Phillips Brooks House financial drive may be a success. $855.78 was received yesterday, bringing the total up to $1,628.71. This is a decided improvement over Wednesday's collection, but since it is the last day of the campaign, as much again must be collected as has been received so far. Yesterday team 1 turned in $404.50, the largest amount, which gives them a total of $712.00, thereby supplanting team 2 as leader.

At a meeting of the canvassing teams yesterday afternoon D. C. Hawkins '20, in speaking to the collectors emphasized the fact that the students of the University are being called upon for money much less this year than in the last two, when there have been so many different financial campaigns.

As the teams cannot reach all students in the University, those who are not solicited may leave their contributions at the CRIMSON Building. The results of the drive to date are as follows: 1st D.  2nd D.  3rd D.  Total Team 1,  $59.00  $248.50  $404.50  $712.00 Team 2,  90.00  222.43  210.03  522.46 Team 3,  54.00  99.00  241.25  394.25 ------ Grand Total,  1,628.71