WORKSHOP TO PRESENT PLAYS

THREE PRODUCTIONS WILL BE STAGED AT AGASSIZ HOUSE.

A series of three one-act plays will constitute the third production of the 45 Workshop this year. There will be two performances at Agassiz House, Radcliffe, on March 7 and 8. As in previous years the plays are enacted and managed by members of the 47 Workshop under the direction of Professor G. P. Baker '87. The three plays are "The Hearth," "The Playroom," and "A Flitch of Bacon."

The cast of "The Hearth," by Roy George, is as follows: Mrs. Groust,  Lucy Wright Mr. Geneckheimer,  Robert Winternitz Mr. Fish,  C. S. Howard '20 Miss Pinney,  Edward Massey Marion Oakley,  Ruth Charpenning 1920

The second play will be "The Play-room", a fantasy by Miss Doris Holman, who wrote "Rusted Stock" and "Will O' the Wisp" which were produced by the Workshop in 1916. Miss Holman has also acted in Workshop plays during the last three years. The cast of "The Playroom" is as follows: Lisbeth,  Marguerite Barr Fanny,  Betty La Mont Ethel,  Mrs. Rankin Thomas,  Thomas Loudon Cecily,  Vianna Knowlton 1920 Roger,  Richard Lloyd

"A Flitch of Bacon", a play of the seventeenth century, will close the bill. Miss Eleanor Hinkley, the author has written "Her Flesh and Blood" which was produced by the Workshop last year.

The cast of "A Flitch of Bacon" is as follows: A Country Squire,  R. T. Bushnell '19 Lucas,  Mr. Collins Adam,  Edward Massey Susan,  Beulah Auerbach Jack,  N. Cabot '22 Hal,  F. F. Wood '21 Dick,  W. Butterfield '20