WILL GIVE ANNUAL TOURNEYS

WRESTLERS AND BOXERS TO COMPETE FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS MARCH 14.

The annual boxing and wrestling tournament which is given by the H. A. A. will take place on Friday, March 14. This was the announcement made at the H. A. A. last night. Permission has been granted by Matthew Luce, Regent of the University and Mr. F. Wilkey, manager of the Harvard Dining Halls to hold the tournament in the Union. The trial matches will be held in the Randolph Gymnasium on March 11.

This tournament which is open to all members of the University has been a regular feature of the University's athletics for many years, and has always drawn a large number of entries in both sports and in all weights. It is the outcome of the boxing and wrestling classes which are now being held in the Randolph Gymnasium under the direction of Coaches Foley and Anderson. For men who expect to enter the tournaments the expert training derived from these classes is necessary according to the opinion of the H. A. A., and men who wish to enroll may do so at once by signing up at the Randolph Gymnasium.

Both boxing and wrestling matches are divided into the following classes: 115, 125, 135, 145, 158, 175 lbs., and heavy-weight. The winners of the championships will receive silver medals and the runners-up bronze medals.