SEND OUT 1920 DANCE BLANKS

REACH ALL CLASS MEMBERS.--BOX APPLICATIONS DUE ON FEB. 20.

Junior Dance blanks will be sent today to every members of the Class of 1920. These blanks should be filled out and returned to T. H. Gammack '20, 60 Mt. Auburn street, before February 15. All men who wish to attend should send in their names and addresses together with the names and addresses of the ladies they wish to have invited. Tickets costing three dollars per person will be sent to each applicant. Admission to the Union will be by these tickets only. Checks should be made out to the "1920 Dance Committee."

Men who do not receive their blanks by tomorrow evening may get them at the CRIMSON Building or from T.H. Gammack '20, D. C. Hawkins '20 or W. J. Louderback '20 at 60 Mt. Auburn street. All men who have at any time been connected with the Class of 1920 are eligible to attend the dance, and should notify one of the above members of the committee at once.

In arranging boxes, groups of from six to twelve couples should elect their respective chairmen and apply to Louderback for space before February 20. Boxes will be awarded by lot. Details for furnishing them will be announced later.