CANDIDATES TO REPORT MONDAY

MEMBERS OF 1920, 1921, AND 1922 ELIGIBLE FOR POSITIONS ON CRIMSON.

Members of the Junior Class will be afforded a final opportunity to compete for the editorial staff of the CRIMSON on Monday. All candidates for the spring competitions will report that date at a meeting in the CRIMSON Building at 5.30 o'clock. At the same time all men of the classes of 1921 and 1922 desirous of competing for positions on the news board of the paper are to report to the managing editor in his office. The competitions for both the editorial and news boards will last approximately nine weeks.

For the editorial candidates the work will consist of writing and of having published a certain number of editorials on timely subjects, either of purely undergraduate interest or on matters of general importance. Men elected to the Board from this competition will be eligible for the position of editorial chairman.

In competing for the news staff all candidates, beside writing news stories of interest to the University, will be expected to do a certain amount of office work, and to assist, in turn, the editor in charge of the issue in putting the paper to press. Members of 1922 will compete apart from the Sophomores.