HOLD 1919 SMOKER IN UNION THIS EVENING

CLASS PHOTOGRAPH FRIDAY

The Senior class meets tonight in the Union at 7.30 o'clock for the first smoker that it has held since the war. This gathering of 1919 is an important one, in as much as it is the last meeting before Class Day, at which subjects of class interest may be considered. Men prominent in the class will speak on Senior activities this spring, including plans for the coming picnic, picture and Class Day. The speakers tonight are: H. C. Flower, first marshal of the class; C. A. Clark, Jr., chairman of the Class Day Committees; L. K. Garrison, class treasurer; and Charles Jackson '98, general secretary of the Alumni Association.

Following the speakers, motion pictures, light refreshments and music are on the program. The moving pictures consist of a Mack Sennett Comedy entitled "The Summer Girl," and "He Comes Up Smiling," featuring Douglas Fairbanks. Popular selections will be rendered by Sendel's Jazz Band.

Photograph 1919 and 1922 Friday.

Freshmen and Seniors will meet Friday on the steps of Widener at 1 o'clock to have their pictures taken. Seniors must wear caps and gowns, which may be obtained at the Co-operative, Harvard square, on May 1.

Freshmen are to come prepared for the customary Senior collection of funds for the spring picnic. The custom of taking a collection from the Freshman class to defray expenses for the Senior picnic will be revived after a lapse of two years because of the war.